Engineers that already use Actran for acoustic radiations and/or have already followed a basic training.
All along this session you will learn how to improve the efficiency of acoustic radiation simulations. Indeed, numerical models can be optimized, depending of the frequency and the volume size. Concerning the post processing, you will learn how to automate it easily through Actran session files.
- Summary of the basics for acoustic simulations
- Non-reflecting boundary conditions:
- Infinite Elements
- Adaptive Perfectly Matched Layer
- Actran DGM for large scale model
- Advanced pre-processing: meshing optimization
- Advanced post-processing: scripting for automation
- Acoustic standards: pass-by noise