Who should attend:
New Actran users. Experience with Actran is not required. Acoustics background is preferable.
This training will give you a global overview of the acoustic simulations with Actran. You will learn how to perform pure acoustic simulations as well as how to predict the acoustic radiation of a structure after having computed vibrations with a dedicated structural codes.
- Acoustic simulation and radiation of your vibrating structure
- Noise reduction using porous materials
- Non-reflecting boundary conditions: infinite elements, PML, duct modes
- Spherical and cylindrical acoustic sources, plane waves
- Structural vibrations computed by an external software
Post processing capabilities: Acoustic directivities, radiated and dissipated powers, insertion loss, contributions of different part to the radiated noise