New Actran users. Experience with Actran is not required. Acoustics background is preferable.
This session addresses the acoustic radiation of vibrating structures in Actran, and especially vibrations coming from MBD simulations using Adams flex alone or Adams and Nastran.
- Acoustic simulation and radiation of a vibrating structure
- Methods for coupling Adams and Actran
- Noise reduction using structural covers and porous materials
- Non-reflecting boundary conditions: infinite elements, PML, duct modes
- Excitations: Loading structure vibrations computed by an external software
- Post processing capabilities: acoustic directivity, radiated and dissipated power, insertion loss, contributions of different part to the radiated noise