Job title: Acoustic Development Engineer
Location: Mont-Saint-Guibert, Belgium
In this role, the Acoustic Development Engineer will be responsible for the development of the Actran software as part of the Product Development Team.
The Acoustic Development Engineer will report to the Technical Director.
Tasks in more detail:
- Developing new features in Actran, matching with industrial expectations (accuracy, performances, robustness); with a focus on vibro-acoustic problems
- Recommending new technologies to be integrated in Actran to solve new challenges efficiently
- Interfacing with third party software when required
- Working on bug fixes
- Identifying software design problems and devise elegant solutions
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or similar
- Minimum of one year in depth experience with C++ and PYTHON
- Hands-on experience with object-oriented software
- Soft skills including being creative, curious, capable of thinking out of the box, solution-oriented attitude, quality awareness, team spirit and flexibility
- Previous experience with vibro-acoustics is considered a plus
You can apply for this position here.