Actran 16 is now available
We are pleased to announce the release of Actran Version 16 bringing to our customers important new capabilities and improvements with the highlights of:
- Several new aero-acoustic features such as the Stochastic Noise Generation and Radiation (SNGR) module for fast aero-acoustic analyses based on steady RANS computations, the wavenumber decomposition and the pellicular mode decomposition, which are particularly suited for side window noise applications, etc.
- Various improvements and new vibro-acoustic features such as piezo-electric components, loudspeaker reduced models, etc.
- Enhancements and new meshing capabilities in Actran VI
- Enhancements in the Adaptive Meshing Technology to support both interior and exterior acoustic analyses
- Implementation of optimization capabilities in Actran
- Significant improvements in Actran DGM such as the support of supersonic flows and boosted performance through GPU acceleration
Improvements of the Actran time domain solver and its integration with other MSC Software codes such as Adams and Dytran Other Actran modules have been enhanced including the FWH and iCFD utilities, as well as Actran TM.
Join us on November 10th for a live webinar and learn more about Actran 16. Register here.