Who should attend:
New Actran users. No experience with Actran required. Acoustics background is preferable.
This training will give you a global overview of the acoustic and vibro-acoustic simulations with Actran. You will learn how to predict the acoustic radiation from a vibrating structure. Moreover the structure modeling in physical and modal coordinates and the fluid-structure coupling will be covered. The use of porous materials as well as random acoustic excitations will be addressed.
- Acoustic simulation and radiation of a vibrating structure
- Noise reduction using porous materials
- Structure modeling with introduction of composite materials in Actran
- Fluid-structure coupling: compatible and incompatible mesh
- Non-reflecting boundary conditions: infinite elements, APML, duct modes
- Structural: displacement, accelerations, forces
- Acoustics: pressure field, monopole, random excitations (diffuse field, turbulent boundary layer...)
- Post processing capabilities: acoustic directivity, radiated and dissipated power, transmission loss, displacement, frequency response functions and maps