Who should attend:
New Actran users. Experience with Actran is not required. Acoustics background is preferable.
All along this training you will learn how to perform acoustic and aero-acoustic simulations with Actran. Therefore, you will be introduced to acoustic analogies to take the noise sources due to unsteady flows. These sources are included and then propagated in Actran taking into account the real environment such as complex geometries or the convection effects both in the near field and in the far-field.
- Non-reflecting boundary conditions: infinite elements, PML, duct modes
- Aero-acoustic sources computations and signal processing
- Excitations: Möhring and Lightill sources
- Structural modeling for complete aero-vibro-acoustic simulations
- HVAC and fan noise
- Post processing capabilities: acoustic directivity, radiated and dissipated power, transmission loss, source terms, frequency response functions and maps